Reminder to all families that this weekend, 30th of November is the Wantrina LAC cake stall and raffle. This is an important fundraising event for Wantirna LAC. This year we will not be running a Bunnings BBQ so this is our best opportunity to make enough money to cover our trophy costs for the year.
What we need from you:
- If any one still has a raffle prize to donate, you can contact Leanne. If you have donation to provide on the day we’d like to suggest gift vouchers (of any denomination and for any retailer you like) to attract people and optimise our ticket sales particularly in the lead up to Christmas.
- Something edible for the cake stall. We will be selling snow cones from the stall, a novelty we hope will be a good seller (who doesn’t like shaved ice with cordial on top) as well as a selection of treats.
- We want to make it as easy as possible so the suggestions are
- Cookies and biscuits (such as the Woolies Choc chip $2 range)
- Cupcakes – the more visually appealing the better
- Jelly cups / frog in the pond (don’t buy spoons, we have heaps).
- Chocolate crackles / honey joys.
- An hour or two of your time: We can only do this if we have people to man the stall. We need ticket sellers (at the stall and roving), shaved ice co-ordinators and cake sellers.
We understand that with at least 10 families doing duty that day some will be unavailable (especially those with young children) but please let Leanne know if you can fit in a short stint on the stall.
Thank you for your assistance, without input from all families we cannot maximise this opportunity. Don’t hesitate to contact Leanne Hawke or any of the Committee members if you have any feedback, comments or questions.