For the Wantirna Families heading to the EMR Track and Field Carnival this this weekend.
The EMR Carnival is being held at the Tom Kelly Athletics Track, George Street, Doncaster.
Google Map Link
Knox LAC have posted the time table for the event on the Knox LAC website. The duty roster is still being worked on & will be emailed out to all families, posted on the Knox website & on Facebook when available. We will also make it available on the Wantirna Facebook page as well.
A reminder to Wantirna Families – It is a requirement to do duty at these event. As there is an increase in the number of positions that Knox LAC needs to fill so there are no emergencies to fall back on if someone does not turn up for duty. Please familiarise yourself with the duty you have been allocated.
Duty is compulsory. If you cannot do it, you will have to organise someone to fill in for you and ensure that they report to the Knox LAC team manager at the required time.
Knox LAC will have tents set up on the hill near the 400m start line.
Some Key points;
- Knox Competition tops must be worn (do not wear your Wantirna club top or 50th Anniversary top)
- Coles patches needs to be sewn on (not pinned) & placed on the top right (athletes right). The call rooms will have assistants checking uniforms.
- Black shorts with no pockets…..only approved LA Vic logos or small logos under 4x4cm are permitted.
- Be at the Call Room 30mins before the Start time of your event, the Call Room closes 20mins prior to the event start time.
- Before your duty you need to report into Janine Kearsley, the Knox LAC Team Manager 20mins beforehand.
Good luck to all our athletes for the weekend and hope you all do well.
David Kearsley | Wantirna LAC President